Friday, August 17, 2012

Employee Interview Series - Dan

Employee Interview Series
Dan, Front Desk Agent

 
What is your favorite thing about working at the Conwell Inn?
I love working with a small and friendly staff that also enjoys drinking iced soy mocha lattes with me from Saxby's (the coffee shop next door).
 
 What is your favorite room and why?
309 is my favorite room because it's like two rooms in one. I might bribe the GM to let me live there. 
 
What is the number one reason you would recommend a guest to stay at the Conwell Inn?
The staff has such a passion for making each guest's stay run smoothly. Everyone seems happy all the time and they all have a great attention for detail.
 
What is your favorite thing to do in Philadelphia?
Going to shows at the Philly Improv Theater. It's a small venue, but it's one of the most creative and inspirational theaters I've ever been to.
 
If you could choose one person in the world to visit the
Conwell Inn, who would it be and why? 
The Baja Men because I honestly wonder what those guys are up to nowadays. Who let the dogs out? We let the dogs in because we are a pet friendly hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment